Brooks Rehabilitation plans to expand its presence in Orlando significantly.
The Jacksonville-based rehabilitation care organization will open five local outpatient clinics through the end of 2021 for a combined $1.9 million in build-out costs; as well as five more new locations in 2022 and another five in 2023.
Brooks Rehabilitation is expanding here due to the area’s high population growth, Ann Leinenwever, vice president of outpatient for Brooks Rehabilitation, told Orlando Business Journal. The company’s market analysis also showed a need for “more specialized rehabilitative services to the greater Orlando region, particularly in the areas of neurological rehabilitation, oncology rehabilitation and pelvic health rehabilitation.”
Locations where Brooks will open in the next several months include:
- 1700 W. Sand Lake Road, Orlando: This 3,048-square foot location will open in August and focus on physical therapy. It will employ four physical therapists and one front desk staff member. It will cost about $335,280, or $110 per square foot, for build-out.
- 339 Cypress Parkway, Kissimmee: The 2,519-square-foot location will open in September and focus on physical therapy. It will have three physical therapists and one front desk staff member. It will cost about $277,090 for build-out.
- 15508 W. Colonial Drive, Winter Garden: The 3,157-square-foot location will open in October and focus on physical therapy, with four physical therapists and one front desk staff member. It will cost about $347,270 for build-out.
- 2435 S. Hiawassee Road, Orlando: The 3,257-square-foot location will open in November and focus on physical therapy with four physical therapists and one front desk staff member. It will cost about $358,270 for build-out.
- 2616 U.S. Highway 27, Clermont: The 5,000-square-foot location will open next January, and provide physical, occupational and speech therapies. It will have five physical therapists, one occupational therapist, one speech therapist, one front desk staff member and one rehab tech. It will cost about $550,000 for build-out.
Click here to read more about this story.