Aventura Medical Tower Topping-Off Ceremony Marks Milestone For Aventura’s Newest Medical Office Condo
Faith Development and FIP Realty Services, LLC recently celebrated the topping off of Aventura Medical Tower, a medical condominium designed by doctors for doctors.
More than 250 physicians, staff, community members, volunteers and elected officials including Enid Weisman, Mayor of the City of Aventura, helped commemorate the event, marking the symbolic completion of the structural phase of the project. Many doctors and other interested buyers were also present, a demonstration of the extreme interest in the development of medical condominiums on medical campuses.
Those in attendance added their signatures to the concrete pour bucket, which was hoisted atop the structure for the ceremonial final concrete pour.
Aventura’s first medical office and condo project, located In the heart of theAventura Hospital Medical Campus at 2801 NE 213th Street in Aventura, Florida, totals twelve floors comprised of 7 parking levels with 472 spaces and 5 floors of office suites housing approximately 105,000 square feet. The project also features just over 5,000 square feet of premium ground floor retail/clinical service space.
The tower is being marketed to doctors and other healthcare providers – tenants that can enjoy and take full advantage of the building’s amenities including:
- Private elevator for signature tenant
- Private outdoor patios for some 8th floor Doctor’s suites
- On site surgical center
- Collegial medical environment
- Tranquil outdoor waiting level
- Peaceful employee break location
- Energy efficient impact resistant glass
- ADA compliant
- Full service valet service
- State-of-the-art energy efficient building
- Parking provided in excess of local code requirements
- 7 levels of covered parking with reserved spaces
The tower broke ground in June 2016 and is expected to be completed in November 2017.